To Register -
REGISTRATION FOR FALL 2018 IS NOW OPEN
- Do you have an individual GotSoccer account? Login and proceed with registration.
- Do you have multiple children to register? Create a Family Account. Click HERE for instructions.
- Forgot Username/Password? ***DO NOT MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT*** EMAIL a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact GotSoccer.
- If you are new to Moscow United Soccer Club, create an individual account in GotSoccer, if only one family member is participating or a family account if multiple players will be registering for soccer.
- To create a GotSoccer account: Click HERE.
NEW PLAYERS - Age Verification Document
Mail a copy of the player's BIRTH CERTIFICATE or a copy of PASSPORT to:
Moscow United Soccer Club
Attn: Club Registrar
P.O. Box 9919
Moscow, ID 83843
ALL PLAYERS - Medical Release Form
The Medical Release Form is only needed one time per soccer year (August - July).
Fall Season = All Players.
Spring Season = Newly Registered Players who didn't play club soccer in the previous Fall season.
Look for registration confirmation in email after registering player.
Print and sign Medical Waiver.
Blank copy of Medical Release form can be found here
Credit/Debit Card (preferred method)
Payment Plan (only available when paying by credit/debit card)
For Volunteer Service Program, we ask for $100 in lieu of 10 hours of volunteer work.
AGE GROUPS - What age group should I register my child for? go to Registration FAQs for information, also to learn about play up requests.