Player Code of Conduct
- All players are REQUIRED to READ and SIGN this document outline the appropriate and expected code of conduct that Moscow United expects from all players.
- All parents are REQUIRED to READ and SIGN this document outline the appropriate and expected code of conduct that Moscow United expects from all parents.
- If a family wishes to request financial assistance with registration costs, this form is required and will be reviewed in a confidential manner in which the families identity is known only by the club registrar and treasurer. Registration via club's online registration system is required. Any questions regarding the application may be directed to the MUSC treasurer.
- DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS THE EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE DATE.
- When scholarships are awarded, the requesting family will be notified.
- This document outlines the club's policy of playing time. All coach's are instructed to follow the playing time policy for the age group they coach.
- This document outlines the club's policy for fundraising activities outside Soccerfest. All teams and individuals are instructed to follow the fundraising policy to keep these activities clearly communicated and organized.